The American Acoustasonic® Telecaster® All-Mahogany offers players even more tonal possibilities to the seemingly endless sonic range of our groundbreaking Acoustasonic® platform. Equipped with the revolutionary Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine and constructed entirely of mahogany, this powerful guitar goes from acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, all with balanced highs, focused mid-range, and pronounced bass response. Continuing our legacy of purposeful innovation, this guitar represents a new alternative for artist expression from the studio to the stage.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Blend Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic
- Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
The hollow Telecaster-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Telecaster and delivers a curated collection of acoustic and electric voices.
Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless Magnetic Pickup
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
Mahogany Telecaster Neck
The mahogany Telecaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
Made in CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern “”Deep C””
- Scale Length: 25.5″” (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″” (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 22
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8″” American Series
- Nut Width: 1.6875″” (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Controls: Master Volume, “”Blend”” Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge Pins: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Serial #: US232527A
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This American Acoustasonic is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer’s warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you’ll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.