The McCarty 594 Hollowbody II brings a new set of features to one of our most beloved models: the Hollowbody II. With fully-hollow construction, the Hollowbody II is a resonant guitar with warm, woody tone.
The details carried over from the McCarty 594 model impart vintage character to this already classic instrument. 58/15 LT pickups, which have now been through the TCI (tuned capacitance and inductance) process, ensure that these guitars are clear and musical while dual volume and push/pull tone controls offer plenty of versatility.
The zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
Whether you are looking for rich, authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet singe-coil sounds, the McCarty 594 Hollowbody II can oblige.
Additional appointments include, a bound, 22-fret, 24.594” scale length Pattern Vintage neck with rosewood fretboard and PRS trademark bird inlays.
- Model: McCarty 594 Hollowbody II
- Builder: Paul Reed Smith – PRS
- Body Type: Hollowbody II
- Top Wood: 10 Top 2-Piece Flame Maple
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Finish Type: High Gloss Nitro
- Finish Color: Charcoal
- Back Finish: High Gloss Nitro
- Binding: Cream
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Carve: Pattern Vintage
- Scale Length: 25″
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Finish: High Gloss Nitro
- Inlays: Birds
- Side Dots: Black Dots
- Headstock: Brazilian Rosewood with Figured Redwood Binding
- Neck Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Bridge Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: PRS 2-Piece Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Controls: Two Volume, Two Push-Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle
- Extras: 10-Top Flame Maple Back
- Case: PRS Hardshell Case