Ibanez Joe Satriani JS2410 Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, Sky Blue
JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
JS features Maple/Bubinga neck. The Bubinga stripe provides stability and longer sustain.
DiMarzio® Satch Track™ / Mo’ Joe™ pickups
The DiMarzio® Satch Track™ is Joe’s first single-coil size signature pickup. Combined with Mo’ Joe™, they offer focused sound and great versatility.
Gotoh® machine heads
Gotoh® machine heads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
The masterpiece Edge bridge offers exceptional tuning stability, precise intonation adjustment, and playing comfort.
High-Pass filter on volume control
A high pass filter on the volume pot maintains highs at low volumes.
Coil-tap switch on tone control (push/pull)
The push/pull coil tap adds sound and tonal variations for pickups.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
- Neck type: JS3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Top/back/body: Alder body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboardMother of Pearl dot inlay
- Fret: Medium fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Edge tremolo bridge
- String space: 10.8mm
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio® Satch Track™ (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio® Mo’ Joe™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- Equaliser: Hi-pass filter on volume control (push/pull)
- Factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Scale: 648mm/25.5″
- Width: 42.8mm at NUT
- Width: 56.4mm at 21F
- Thickness: 20mm at 1F
- Thickness: 22.3mm at 12F
- Radius: 250mmR
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ibanez. This JS2410 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.