Les Paul Standard Type
Made in Japan
- Basic set up and cleaning done
- Some scratches or scars of use as vintage guitar
- Weight: approx. 3.96kg (8.73lb)
- With new hard case
Our Selling Policy of Vintage Guitars:
The guitars that we sell on eBay are basically vintage gears that may require some adjustments and maintenances to get the best performance and to meet your play styles.
The vintage gears can be sometimes a problem child, but it certainly brings us many things that are not come from modern gears.
In order to enjoy vintage gears and to avoid any disappointment and misunderstanding, we have following policies.
– Every listed guitars are in our “own” stock and checked by ourselves. We only list the guitars that are in our hands but not the ones owned by other persons or shops.
– Basic set up implemented. All the guitars are cleaned up, such as polishing body, neck, finger board, bridge, frets etc., and checked the basic electric functions properly works or not. Of course, a set of new strings are installed.
– Ship the guitars with carefully packed in hard case or gig bags with carton box. Major courier service (FedEx or DHL) is applied with tracking number and insurance.
WE DO NOT DO:
– The fine tunes such as neck adjustment, octave tune, fret leveling etc., as we believe it should be done by new owners by themselves according to their preferences and climatic conditions. We think it is fair and rational idea to keep the item price fair and affordable enough.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.