Impressive Gibson guitar made even better. This Melody Maker satin-ebony single cutaway was heavily upgraded, resulting in a truly unique opportunity. Also, its a very light guitar, weighing in at only 6 lbs., 2 oz.
- Single coil pickup replaced with a Seymour Duncan Li’l 59 humbucker.
- CTS/Gibson pots wired 50’s style
- Mallory tone cap
- Cloth pushback wire
- Gibson wraparound bridge (included in case) replaced with a reliced lightning bar bridge for for better intonation.
- Button tuners replaced with hand-reliced Kluson Revolution G-Mount tuners.
- Plastic nut replaced with a Graphtech TusqXL nut.
- Original truss rod cover included in case
- Over $400 in upgrades
- Gator Journeyman Deluxe Burlap hardshell case- Beige and Espresso w/Blue Velvet interior, a $169 value.
The guitar is in very good “reliced” condition with minor dings and scratches from gentle use. It plays and sounds amazing. Professionaly setup in D standard tuning.
The guitar and case will be heavily padded and shipped in an oversized box.