Mint condition. I bought this new from CME. I’m the first and only owner with the CME paperwork included to show that. Weight of the guitar is 7.8 pounds.
Old-school Les Paul for a Modern Guitar Icon
Designed for rising guitar star Jared James Nichols, the Epiphone “Old Glory” Les Paul Custom delivers definitive ’50s Les Paul playability with hot-rodded tone. Loaded with a single Seymour Duncan P-90 pickup, plus master volume and tone controls, the Jared James Nichols “Old Glory” Les Paul Custom represents Nichols’ dream guitar. In his own words, “I’ve been playing the prototype of “Old Glory” on stage since the day I got it. Ever since Joe Perry loaned me a ’50s Les Paul Custom with a single pickup, I knew I needed one of my own. This is an incredible guitar.” Get your hands on the Epiphone Jared James Nichols “Old Glory” Les Paul Custom, and we’re sure it’ll exceed your expectations. Big value in this hard-rockin’ Les Paul
Beyond its vivacious Seymour Duncan P-90 single-coil pickup, the Jared James Nichols “Old Glory” Les Paul Custom is built to impress. Its mahogany neck features a 1950s rounded “C” profile that has a stout feel for fans of larger vintage necks and is topped with ebony for a classic look and exceptional feel. Grover Rotomatic tuners with 18-to-1 ratio offer incredibly precise tuning performance.
Thank Joe Perry
As the guitar world took note of Jared James Nichols’ rise to prominence, he was approached by Epiphone for ideas on creating a signature model. The design was an easy choice for Nichols — ever since having been loaned a ’50s Les Paul Custom with a single pickup by none other than Joe Perry of Aerosmith, Nichols knew he had to have one. The Epiphone Jared James Nichols “Old Glory” Les Paul Custom is based on that loaner guitar, bringing you the feel of a vintage Les Paul at an amazing value.
Epiphone Jared James Nichols “Old Glory” Les Paul Custom Features:
- Designed to Jared James Nichols’ specifications
- Based on a ’50s-era Les Paul Custom with a single pickup
- Seymour Duncan P-90 single-coil pickup delivers punchy tone with a wide sonic range
- Master Volume and Tone controls for straightforward tone shaping
- 1950s rounded “C” neck profile for vintage Gibson playability
- Grover Rotomatic tuners with 18-to-1 ratio for precise tuning performance
- Includes EpiLite case, Gibson-style “Custom” plaque, and signed certificate of authenticity