PICKUPS NOT INCLUDED! Will include bridge pickup for extra $130. (Lollar Vintage T)
– Nitrocellulose 50’s style two-tone sunburst finish (Light relic: Lacquer checking, small chips/dings)
– Swamp Ash body. Played unplugged this guitar is loud very resonant.
– Routed for Lollar Charlie Christian in the neck position. Pickup not included but happy to leave on pickguard. Possibility to be enlarged for a P90 or Humbucker if you wished, you wouldn’t have to worry about getting a pickguard to match the holes. The Lollar bridge pickup has a lovely twang sound, that can be pedal steel-ish. Please contact if you would like it included in the sale.
– Genuine Fender hardware includes: Brass saddles bridge with ashtray cover, control plate and knobs.
– Controls: Vintage style cloth wiring, CTS pots, Switchcraft blade selector, output jack, and an NOS Russian capacitor.
– Allparts (Fender Licensed) one piece maple neck with slab Indian rosewood fretboard. Deep C profile, 7.25% radius. Medium fret wire, camel bone nut and Kluson vintage style tuners/machine heads. This neck is very comfortable to play, you can feel it resonate as you play. The nitro finish has two very small dings on the headstock, but is otherwise unaffected. Frets are 95%, basically new.
This tele is set up really well, with low action and 10-46 strings. It is comfortable, resonant, sweet, and plays buzz free all of the way up the neck. The neck is especially beautiful. Played unplugged is is just as nice as plugged in, being loud and with clarity. If you were to also put a CC pickup in the neck position it would be warm, and together with bridge pup create a wonderful sweet middle position. It has a similar feel to my custom shop tele, just at a fraction of the price. Just selling to fund more gear!
Feel free to ask any questions or get in contact! Guitar is sold as is, so I am happy to provide extra photos to help in your decision etc. Will be posted by courier, Australia wide with tracking.
Thanks for your time,