With his dazzling thrash fretwork, former Megadeth and current Act of Defiance and In Flames guitarist Chris Broderick is heralded as an exacting and modern metal master .
When Broderick first came to Jackson to design his own signature model, he had clear demands in mind for his take on the venerable Soloist. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.” The results of the collaboration are sophisticated riffing machines loaded with premium features to keep up with the most demanding styles of music .
The Jackson Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist 6 features a 25.5” scale length, resonant mahogany body with arched top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and enhanced sustain. Its 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal .Direct mount DiMarzio Chris Broderick signature humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver powerful clear harmonics with accentuated pick attack and tight lows for versatile tone, from heavy chording to searing solos. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit .Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle, while a mini-toggle kill switch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. Other premium features include Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo system, Jackson die-cast tuners and Dunlop locking strap buttons .
Wrapped in a Gloss Black finish with matching reverse Jackson AT-1 3×3 headstock and black hardware, this pedigreed metal machine is a force to be reckoned with.
- 5”-scale, 6-string guitar
- Mahogany body with arched top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Single-ply black neck binding
- Direct mount DiMarzio CB6 bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Single volume control with push/pull coil split, single tone control with push/pull tone kill, three position pickup toggle switch and two-way mini-toggle kill switch
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons