Seven is your lucky number with Jackson’s Pro Series DK7-M Dinky. With it’s dual Seymour Duncan SH6-7 Distortion direct-mount humbucking pickups, the DK7-M is a malevolently stylish seven-string model of great power and striking beauty.
Other premium features include a 25.5″ scale length, bolt-on maple neck with smooth hand-rubbed oil back finish and rock-solid graphite reinforcement, a super-convenient neck butt-end truss rod adjustment wheel, compound-radius (12″-16″) bound maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, bound seven-in-line Jackson reverse headstock, five-way blade pickup switching, recessed Floyd Rose seven-string double-locking tremolo bridge, and black hardware
Note : No Manufacturer Warranty
- Model Name : Pro Series Dinky DK7-M, Maple Fingerboard, Metallic Black
- Model Number : 2914132554
- Series : Pro Series
- Color : Metallic Black
- Body Shape : Dinky
- Body Material : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material : 3-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding : White
- Scale Length : 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius : 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets : 24
- Fret Size : Jumbo
- String Nut : Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width : 1.875″ (47.6 mm)
- Neck Plate : 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish : Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Fingerboard : Maple
- Position Inlays : Dot
- Bridge Pickup : Direct Mount Seymour Duncan SH6-7 Distortion Humbucking
- Neck Pickup : Direct Mount Seymour Duncan SH6-7 Distortion Humbucking
- Controls : Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching : 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coil of Bridge Pickup, Pos 3. Both Full Pickups, Pos 4. Outer Coil of Neck Pickup, Pos 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration : HH
- Bridge : Floyd Rose Special 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines : Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation : Right-Hand
- Pickguard : None
- Control Knobs : Knurled Flat-Top Black
- Strings : NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
We are authorized dealers for all these brands. Click a logo to see our listings.
We collect NYS Sales Tax for items shipping within New York. Local duties, taxes and fees out of the USA are not included in the sale price or ship charge. Proaudiostar is not responsible for any taxes outside of NY and or the USA.
If an item is refused by the buyer, ship costs to and from the destination in which the item was shipped to are not refunded. Please note the cost of return shipping is usually double of what the original ship cost.
Shipping is not free to HI, AK, and PR. FREE SHIPPING ONLY TO THE LOWER 48 STATES.
We provide free shipping via UPS Ground to the contiguous 48 United States, on most items.
Shipping fees to ALL OTHER LOCATIONS will be calculated individually and added to customer invoices. Local duties, taxes and charges are not included in the sale price or ship charges. ProAudioStar is not responsible for any taxes outside of NY and or the USA. In the event that the customer refuses a shipment, all shipping costs to and from the country or State in which the item was shipped to are not refunded. Please note, in some cases return shipping can cost as much as double the original ship cost.
We operate a 30-day return period. Items must be returned with all original packaging as well as all included items. Items that are not returned in original, resalable condition are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We charge a 15% restocking fee on returned items only if the item is clearly used and or the packaging is tarnished. A 10% re-stock is more likely if the unit comes back in mint condition. The ship cost we paid UPS to ship your item will be deducted as well. In some cases restock fees and ship costs can be applied as a store credit.
We will exchange a defective unit for the same unit within the 30-day period. After that period, you will have to work directly with the manufacturer for warranty service.
Items that can not be returned include: software, units with contents or packaging that is damaged/missing, and items that are considered for personal use (such as earphones, headphones, microphones, instrument mouthpieces, harmonicas or other items that you wouldn’t want to purchase if someone else had previously used them). Also, Items which we do not normally stock (i.e. “Special Orders”, discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc.) are non-returnable. We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order.
Please contact us for a Return Authorization before returning any items.