The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK2X provides an incredible performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK2X features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, as well as scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Active Jackson high-output humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a three-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Stunning in sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK2X is offered in classic Gloss Black or Snow White finishes with black hardware and a reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Gloss Black and Snow White with black hardware and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock
Bolt-On Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
The bolt-on neck construction adheres the maple neck to the body of the guitar with screws, resulting in a bright tone with more control. For the touring musician, graphite-reinforcement rods flank the truss rod for increased neck stability that help maintain the shape of the neck through extreme humidity or climate fluctuations. The scarf joint creates an angled back headstock, which increases the tension behind the nut that eliminates the need for string trees and/or string retainer bars.
Jackson-Branded Floyd Rose®-Licensed Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge System
Our Jackson-branded Floyd Rose tremolo system is an affordable version of this popular and original double-locking design. It allows you to lock your guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge, resulting in greater tuning stability and sustain for your most aggressive dive bombs.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: White
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Jackson is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can’t even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.