For sale is my Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2M in metallic red finish. She’s an absolutely stunning guitar and shreds like a beast. Fitted with stock Semour Duncan Distortion pickups in the bridge and neck, and a Floyd Rose 1000 series double-locking tremolo system. Selling only as I’m moving abroad in a few months and can’t take her with me.
Currently I’ve also got a Tone Vise Pitch-Shifter installed on the low e-string (see photo), this is essentially an EVH D-Tuna with a smaller profile to work with recessed tremolos and allows the guitar to move instantly from standard to drop D tuning.
Original tremolo arm also included, as is the original Floyd Rose pin for the e-string if you want to revert back.
Strictly collection only, I’ve had bad experiences posting guitars in the past.
Pro Series Soloist SL2M Specifications:
- Series: Pro Series
- Body Style: SoloistTM
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Locking, 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion (Bridge),
- Seymour Duncan® SH-6N Distortion (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black