This guitar has been refurbished and has never been owned. Learn more here: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc
The Jackson® name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology, and the company continues to lead the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of today’s most discerning players. Melding classic style with modern materials and construction, the Jackson X Series Soloist™ SL3X DX is yet another bold step in the world of high-tech guitars.
A stylishly contoured poplar body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the ultra-fast 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck.
The SL3X DX comes loaded with a select power trio of Duncan Designed™ pickups; high-output HR-101 Hot Rails single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a powerful HB-103B humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonics and highly dynamic responsiveness. Harness the sonic horsepower of these pickups with five-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls.
The recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is fluidly easy to use, ensuring that your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb or flutter.
Stunningly wicked in a variety of finishes including an all-new Absinthe Frost finish , the X Series Soloist SL3X DX bears Jackson’s traditional appointments—black hardware, knurled dome-style control knobs, pearloid sharkfin fingerboard inlays, zebra pickup bobbins and the famous Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
- 25.5″ scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Duncan Designed™ HB-103B humbucking bridge and Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails™ middle and neck pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Absinthe Frost with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware