Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q
The Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 is built for players. Featuring a maple neck and neck-through construction, this axe has incredible sustain. Pair that with ripping Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers, and you’ll dominate the stage. Here at Sweetwater, we love the quick, oiled neck that helps you explore new heights of high-gain glory. The compound-radius fingerboard makes fretting chords easy while giving you extra room for soloing in the upper register. Meanwhile, a Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo readies the Soloist SL2 with some serious dive-bombing capability. Topped with eye-catching black nickel hardware, the Jackson Pro Soloist SL2 has some serious attitude — all it needs is you.
- Comfortable body carve feels great during extended play
- Mahogany body adds extra warmth and resonance
- Oil-finished neck feels great and plays effortlessly
- Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers deliver hot-rodded tone
- Compound radius fingerboard enables speed and comfort for any style of play
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo bridge enables expressive playability
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Pro Series Soloist
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Trans Green
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Joint: Neck-through
- Radius: 12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Alumiloid Piranha Teeth
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo Nickel
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2914223587
Read my feedback ***Buy With Confidence***
WHO ARE WE?
Boynton Pro Audio began in 1953, in Yonkers, New York. We are respected as one of the premier Pro Audio and Musical Instrument dealers in the country. Our client base includes musicians, recording / live sound engineers and professional sound contractors of all degrees. Products, and systems of our design, can be found in thousands of locations from studios to stages and music venues all around the world. Boynton Pro Audio has a reputation built on the highest commitment to customer service.
· Orders are processed within 24 hours of your payment, (Monday through Friday only. No shipping on weekends or holidays)
· We ship via UPS, FEDEX, FEDEX Smartpost or USPS at our discretion, but we will be happy to accommodate your request for a specific shipping service.
· All shipments are insured.
· Expedited and Overnight shipping are available. Please request a quote.
· We email you shipment tracking.
· NY State sales tax is charged on shipments within NY State. Tax resale or exempt certificates accepted
· INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS – Import duties, taxes, or international shipping fees are not included in the price. Some shipments may incur local charges. These charges are the buyer?s responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office to determine the possible charges before you buy.
All sales from Boynton Pro Audio are final. If your product is defective or damaged, you may return it for a replacement unit. If a replacement unit is not available, you have three options: receive in-house credit, exchange for another product in stock, or a refund. All used products have a 10-day return policy from the date of sale. Some returns may incur a re-stocking fee.
While we maintain a very liberal return policy, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons.
These items include:
· Special orders
· Over-size or over-weight items
· Personal items (earphones, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
Some returns may incur a re-stocking fee.
Making A Return?
Call your Boynton Pro Audio Sales Specialist to arrange for an RA number (Return Authorization) that you should write on the shipping label when you return your item.