With his dazzling thrash fretwork, former Megadeth and current Act of Defiance and In Flames guitarist Chris Broderick is heralded as an exacting and modern metal master.
When Broderick first came to Jackson® to design his own signature model, he had clear demands in mind for his take on the venerable SoloistTM. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.” The results of the collaboration are sophisticated riffing machines loaded with the premium features needed to keep up with the most demanding music produced today.
The Jackson® Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick SoloistTM HT6P is
a 25.5”-scale guitar featuring a resonant mahogany body with arched poplar burl top and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and enhanced sustain. Its 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to
keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. Direct mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick signature humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver powerful clear harmonics with accentuated pick attack and tight lows for versatile tone, from heavy chording to searing solos. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options, while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle, while a mini-toggle kill switch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. The Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the Jackson sealed die-cast locking machines for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
A force to be reckoned with, the Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6P is wrapped in a standout Transparent Blue finish with matching reverse Jackson AT-1 3×3 headstock and black hardware.
Condition: This is a brand new Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6P in Transparent Blue. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Jackson’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Jackson Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Poplar Burl
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12″ (305mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: None
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1,6875″ (42.86mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® AT-1 3×3 (3 Over/3 Under)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge: Jackson® Single-String
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Direct Mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick CB6, Direct Mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick CB6
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)