French metal act Gojira blends thrash and progressive elements to create a monstrous groove metal sound like no other. Jackson® once again teamed up with their acclaimed guitarist, Christian Andreu, to collaborate on an all-new signature model worthy of Gojira’s ever-evolving musical pursuits.
Engineered for sterling playability and crossed with Jackson’s renowned style, the Pro Series Signature Christian Andreu Rhoads RRT cranks out mile-wide riffs and leads as fiery as its namesake.
Andreu’s demanding playing requires tone and sustain that can shake the foundations of the earth to their very core, and his Pro RRT uses a single Jackson covered high-output humbucking bridge pickup for blistering high-output tones with a hint of warmth. 22 frets top the ultra-fast 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard, creating the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the graphite nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-fast solos and wide bends without worrying about fretting out.
A Jackson TOM-style adjustable compensated string-through-body bridge and Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuning machines create colossal tuning stability and accurate intonation along the entire length of the through-body maple neck. Graphite-reinforcement rods keep this neck ultra-stable even while touring all over the world in different climates, while the scarf joint and satin back finish enhance playing comfort during long sets.
This sophisticated metal instrument features a Natural finish over the poplar body with flame maple top, matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, single-ply black pickguard and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body with flame maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Single Jackson covered high-output humbucking bridge pickup
- Single volume control
- Jackson TOM-style adjustable compensated string-through-body bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Natural with single-ply black pickguard, color matched Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware
Poplar Body with Flame Maple Top
Poplar offers a meaty, resonant tone that is quite similar to alder. The poplar body is capped with a beautiful flame maple top that gives this axe a one-of-a-kind rippling, water-like appearance.
Single Jackson Covered High-Output Humbucking Bridge Pickup
A lone Jackson covered high-output humbucking bridge pickup radiates with molten tone and a hint of warmth that maintains its bite even under the heaviest distortion.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: None
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Jackson® TOM-Style Adjustable String-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 299-1511-106)
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Jackson is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can’t even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.