Get A Guitar With Distinct Style Without Breaking The Bank – The Jackson 2021 X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo Electric Guitar In Multi Camo
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed and comfort! The Jackson® X Series Soloist™ SLX DX Camo is a venerable double-cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today’s shredders.
This Soloist model features an ergonomically curved poplar body and through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and tilt-back scarf joint headstock for reduced playing fatigue. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Battle-ready, the X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo is dressed in Multi-Color Camo or Winter Camo with matching camo pointy headstock and black hardware.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Black Painted
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.70×15.30×42.10 IN
- Weight: 12.55 LB
Manufacturer: Jackson Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin’s Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC’s legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that’s been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We’re staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We’re an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don’t, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.