Get A Flashback To The Past With A New Modern Face – The Jackson 2021 X Series Soloist SL1X Electric Guitar In Platinum Pink
The Jackson® name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology, and the company continues to lead the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of today’s most discerning players. Melding classic style with modern materials and construction, the Jackson X Series Soloist™ SL1X is yet another bold step in the world of high-tech guitars.
A stylishly contoured poplar body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the ultra-fast 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck.
The SL1X comes loaded with a select power trio of Duncan Designed™ pickups; high-output HR-101 Hot Rails single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a powerful HB-103B humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonics and highly dynamic responsiveness. Harness the sonic horsepower of these versatile pickups with five-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls.
The recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is fluidly easy to use, ensuring that your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb or harmonic squeal.
Loaded with purebred Jackson DNA and unbelievable value, the Jackson X Series Soloist SL1X is decked out in shocking Platinum Pink or Taxi Cab Yellow finishes with white dot inlays, zebra pickup bobbins, famed Jackson pointy headstock and black hardware.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius:12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width:1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed™ HB-103B
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed™ HR-101 Hot Rails®
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed™ HR-101 Hot Rails®
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.10×19.40×44.20 IN
- Weight: 10.70 LB
Manufacturer: Jackson Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin’s Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC’s legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that’s been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We’re staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We’re an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don’t, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.