Ibanez Prestige RG5320 Guitar – Cosmic Shadow
The Ibanez RG5320 RG Prestige has an African mahogany body with natural finish, and a Cosmic Shadow finish on the top. The rigid 5-piece Super Wizard HP neck is made of maple and wenge. It features a bound Macassar ebony fretboard with Mother of Pearl dot inlays. Luminlay side dots will light the way on dark stages. Frets are jumbo stainless steel for bright tone and durability; Ibanez gives them the Prestige fret edge treatment for extra smooth playing.
Ibanez collaborated with DiMarzio to create the RG5320 RG’s Fusion Edge pickups, which combine clarity with a smooth response, satisfying the demands of players in today’s progressive metal scene. A coil-tap switch gives greater tonal options with a lower output sound.
The Ibanez RG Prestige is further decked-out with Cosmo Black hardware, including a Lo-Pro Edge tremolo bridge.
A hardshell case is included.
• Number of Strings: 6
• Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
• Body Type: Solidbody
• Body Shape: RG Prestige
• Body Material: African Mahogany
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
• Color: Cosmic Shadow
• Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Wenge
• Neck Shape: Super Wizard HP
• Neck Joint: Bolt-on
• Radius: 16.9″
• Fingerboard Material: Bound Macassar Ebony
• Fingerboard Inlay: Off-set Mother-of-Pearl Dots
• Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo
• Scale Length: 25.5″
• Nut Width: 1.692″
• Nut Material: Locking
• Bridge/Tailpiece: Lo-pro Edge Locking Tremolo
• Tuners: Gotoh Machine Heads
• Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge Humbucker
• Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 1 x coil-tap switch, 3-way blade pickup switch
• Switching: 1 x coil-tap switch, 3-way blade pickup switch
• Strings: D’Addario, .009-.042
• Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
• Manufacturer Part Number: RG5320CSW