Ibanez Prestige RG6UCS-MYF Uppercut – Black Satin w/ Deluxe Hardshell Case – Used
-You are viewing photos of the actual guitar being sold!
This is a used 7.6 lb 2017 Ibanez Prestige RG6UCS that is located at our Rapid City, SD showroom. Other than some light fret wear, faint surface scratching, and some slight sheen difference on the matte finish from use, this guitar barely shows use. Everything works just as it should and is all stock on this super shredder. The RG6UCS is an RG series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez for 2017. It was produced in Japan by Fujigen as part of the upscale Prestige Uppercut line.
The RG6UCS features a basswood body with binding bolted to a titanium-reinforced maple and walnut Wizard HP neck with a 24 stainless steel fret ebony fingerboard with binding and no inlays. Components include made-in-England Bare Knuckle pickups, a Lo-Pro Edge double locking tremolo bridge, a locking nut and Gotoh tuning machines.
The RG6UCS was discontinued after 2018.
This guitar ships with an Ibanez deluxe hardshell case.
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Basswood w/ white binding
- Bridge: Lo-Pro Edge tremolo (10.8mm string spacing)
- Knob style: Knurled metal dome
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Neck type: Super Wizard HP Prestige
- Neck material: 5-piece maple/ walnut w/ KTS titanium rods
- Scale length: 648mm/ 25½”
- Fingerboard material: Ebony w/ binding
- Frets: 24 / jumbo stainless steel (Prestige edge treatment)
- Nut: Top-Lok III
- Machine heads: Gotoh SG381
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Bridge pickup: Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) passive/ceramic
- Neck pickup: Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) passive/alnico
- Controls: Master volume / master tone / 5-way lever pickup selector
- String gauge (factory): .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E (E Std.)