Lari Basilio has quickly taken the world of electric guitar by storm with her incredible technique, unique sound and amazing songwriting ability. Lari is originally from Sao Paulo, Brazil and started playing the guitar at 8 years old, embarking on what would become her lifelong journey with the instrument. Lari’s immense talent has helped her develop a strong following in the guitar community very quickly and many consider her as one of guitar’s brightest new stars. Her personal style draws from many elements of different genres of music, such as Rock, Jazz, as well as music from her native Brazil, which helps Lari showcase her strong musical versatility and allows her to stand out amongst the crowd.
Lari has partnered up with Ibanez to create her first signature model, the LB1. The LB1 is based off of the Ibanez AZS while also including many of Lari’s personal touches to help make it her perfect guitar. Both Lari and Ibanez are extremely excited to offer the LB1 to the world!
– The S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood’s stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
– The S-TECH special roasted treatment provides a superior attack, a well-balanced tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
– Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion
resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes. The Prestige Fret Edge Treatment guarantees effortlessly fast playing.
– The Ash body delivers a pleasant brightness and rich sustain.
– Seymour Duncan Lari Basilio S-S-H pickups
– GOTOH MAGNUM LOCK machine heads have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
– The T1702B tremolo bridge provides quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm. The tremolo block and saddles are made of brass, facilitating better overall resonance.
– The dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch. One mode even simulates a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.
– Ibanez Hardshell case gives you extreme protects for your be-loved instrument.
– Compound Radius Fretboard (228mm to 305mm). Offering the best of both worlds, the digitized compound radius fretboard is built to enhance both smooth chording and lead work in the upper register.
Neck: Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Birdseye Maple
Fretboard: S-TECH WOOD Roasted Birdseye Maple
Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
Pickups: Seymour Duncan Lari Basilio S-S-H pickups
Tuners: Gotoh Magnum Lock with H.A.P. machine heads
Tremolo: Gotoh T1702B
Switching: dyna-MIX9 switching system with Alter Switch
Inlays: Luminlay side dots
Case: Hardshell case included
Fretboard Radius: Compound Radius (228mm to 305mm)