Up for sale in my Ibanez AR520H. I looks stunning and sounds even better. This instrument can play any kind of music. (Full disclosure: Except Himalayan Throat Singing.)
The tri-sound options on this is guitar really expands your tone options.
It is in excellent shape. I can’t find any marks on it.
I am including a pretty nice gig bag. It’s not a Ibanez gig bag but it does the trick.
I have priced this to sell so I wouldn’t wait too long. If you have any questions please ask. If you have any concerns about me please take a look at my seller reviews.
Thanks for looking
Here’s some specs.
- Number of String 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body TypeSemi-hollow body
- Body Shape Standard AR
- Body Material Maple/Okoume
- Top Material Maple
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Black
- Neck Material 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape AR
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12″
- Fingerboard Material Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay Acrylic/Abalone Blocks
- Number of Frets 22, Medium
- Scale Length 24.75″
- Nut Width 1.692″
- Nut Material Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece Gibraltar Performer Quick-change Classic Tailpiece
- Tuners Ibanez
- Neck Pickup Super 58 Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSuper 58 Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 2 x 3-way Tri-sound switches, 3-way toggle pickup switc