The AF95FM-AYS from Ibanez, part of the Artcore Expressionist series which aims to provide quality guitars at a very reasonable price point. This full hollow body jazz box features a 3 piece nyatoh / maple neck with a bound Maccasar Ebony fingerboard. Flame maple top, back and sides form the body which is equipped with proprietary Super 58 moderate output pickups, a Gibralter Performer bridge and a VT06 tailpiece.
The frets have very little wear and no divots and the electronics function as they should. Cosmetically, there are minor scratches and some faint dulling of the hardware here and there but on the whole the guitar is very presentable, hasn’t been played very much and was well cared for. We have given the guitar a full set-up with D’Addario 11-50 flat wound strings for the full jazz experience.
The genuine soft case in the photos is included.
- Frets remaining: Approximately 80% ~
- Neck condition: Straight
- Truss rod: There is room in both tightening and loosening directions.
- Body Wood: Flame Maple top, back & sides
- Neck Wood: Nyatoh / Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut width: Approximately 42mm / 1.65″
- Scale: 628mm / 24.75 ”
- Weight: 2.90kg / 6.39lbs
*All customs duties, fees and import procedures are the responsibility of the buyer. Please be aware of the import duties & requirements in your country.
*Should an item be returned to Mion Instruments due buyer’s failure to pay any taxes, customs fees, etc. the cost of the return shipping charges will be subtracted from the refund amount.
*Used items can be returned within 7 days of delivery. The cost of a return shipment, which must be trackable and insured, shall be borne by the buyer.
*When packing an instrument for shipment we take every precaution to prevent damage during transit.
* We always try to accurately convey the condition of our products, however please bear in mind that feel, performance and even condition are subjective. In light of this, please examine the photos carefully!
* When examining a truss rod on a straight neck, we check that it can turn up to about 45 degrees in both directions. When we say the truss rod can be adjusted, we mean it can be adjusted up to 45 degrees. Anything beyond that risks damaging the instrument.
* Please note that the product description was made at the time of listing and there may be a slight variance when you receive your instrument due to environmental factors such as temperature and humidity.
*Regarding accessories, only those shown in the photo or listed as “Accessories” in the description are available.
*This item is also on offer locally and might sell elsewhere.
*If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We are based in Japan so there may be some time lag between your initial communication and our response. We are not ignoring you! Please be patient.
Unauthorized reproduction of images and text is strictly prohibited.