The G6129T Vintage Select ’89 Jet catches your eye with its silver sparkle finish, and grabs your ear with the tone from its resonant, chambered mahogany body with arched maple top. The result is undeniable stage presence with punchy, controlled attack, incredible articulation and handleable weight.
A pair of TV Jones TV Classic pickups produce vintage Filter’Tron tone with transparent clarity. Each pickup has its own volume control—plus a master volume with treble bleed circuit and master tone—to let you shape your sound any way you like. The mahogany neck features a rosewood fingerboard with hump block inlays to complete the vintage look and feel.
Additional features include a pinned Adjustomatic bridge, Gotoh locking tuners, classic G-Arrow knobs and Bigsby vibrato tailpiece. Hardshell case included.
- Top Arched Maple
- Body Chambered Mahogany (1.85” deep)
- Finish Gloss urethane
- Neck Mahogany, “U” profile
- Scale Length 24.6″
- Fingerboard Bound Rosewood / 12” radius
- Inlay Hump block pearloid
- Frets 22
- Nut 1.685” Bone
- Tailpiece/Bridge NIckel Bigsby B3C Vibrato,
- Bridge Pinned Adjustomatic bridge
- Tuners Gotoh die cast nickel
- Pickups TV Jones TV Classic humbuckers
- Controls Master Volume w/ treble bleed circuit/ Neck pickup volume / Bridge pickup volume/
Master Tone/ 3-position pickup selector
- Knobs G-Arrow
- Pickguard Silver Plexi w/ Gretsch logo
- Case Deluxe Hardshell