Boxed, open box unplayed.
Beautiful Guitar with awesome finish.
Here’s What Gretsch Say About the Electromatic G5622 Center Block Double-Cut
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
- Collection: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.625” (295 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406.4 mm)
- Waist: 9.875” (250.8mm)
- Neck: Maple, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® NuBone®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Gretsch® V-Stoptail
- Pickguard: Black Plexi w/ Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)