*Used Instrument in Pristine Condition!
**Shows no major cosmetic flaw apart a few surface scratches!!
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure
and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold,
dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style
Alive and resonant, the G5420T has fully hollow build with a true
Filter’Tron voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong
presence. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and
electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the
quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the
sound of honor itself—play proud.
– Construction: Hollow-Body, Set Neck
– Body Material: 5-Play Maple
– Neck Material: Maple
Rosewood 12″ (305 mm)
– Scale Length:
24.6″ (625 mm)
1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
– Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
– Binding: Cream Bound Top, Back & Fingerboard
– Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
– Finish: All Gloss
– Pickups: Gretsch Filtertron
– Controls: Volume 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector
w/ Rosewood Base & Bigsby Tremolo Tailpiece
– Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open Gear
– Hardware Color: Nickel / Chrome
– Case: Sold Separately
**Our Shipping Flat Rates include full insurance of the total value of
the item, and apply for most Metropolitan areas in North America.
Locations outside major Metropolitan areas might be subject to EXTRA
shipping costs. If that situation applies, please send us a message
including your ZIP code to verify your personalized and accurate quote
on shipping rates.
***All Custom fees are the responsabilities of the buyer. Buyer must contact Custom to insure a correct custom rate. We cannot do any custom quote or be responsible for any customs fees.