The all-new G5260 Electromatic® Jet™ Baritone with V-Stoptail captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels.
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.
An elongated 29 ¾”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12” radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, pearloid Big Block inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
Crafted with unmistakable Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail shines in several finishes including Dark Cherry Metallic or Jade Grey Metallic with silver pickguard, as well as London Grey with black pickguard.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Big Block inlays
- Dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups
- Three-position toggle switch and master volume and master tone controls
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Chrome hardware