Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut w/ Bigsby Electric Guitar
BRAND NEW!!! We ask you to look at our pictures and invite you to contact us with any additional questions.
The exhilarating Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. with Bigsby electric guitar is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T Streamliner cranks out scorching tone with updated features while staying true to that great Gretsch sound that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup delivers improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium-jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile, ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. The G2655T Streamliner’s sonic power is further harnessed and shaped by a traditional control layout and 3-way pickup switching for additional sonic sculpting. A Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece allows for added shimmer and expression, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
Specs & Features
- Maple top and body
- Nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile
- Laurel fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Dual Broad’Tron BT-2S humbuckers
- Actual weight: 6.2 lbs.
Fast & Quality Shipping!
- All orders are shipped within 1 business day in the continental U.S. of received payment. (Expedited and HI and AK shipping available for additional cost)
- All items are shipped insured
- We ship most of our items in custom-made/double-walled boxes, as many original manufacturer’s shipping boxes are not strong enough to withstand multiple shipments, and have already been used at least once to ship to us. Your item may not come in the original manufacturer’s box. We do our very best to ensure that your instrument arrives safely and securely. See our feedback for positive comments on how well we ship!
- Large Packaged Items such as Guitars, Basses, Amps, Drums, and Keyboards being shipped to Post Office Boxes will incur additional charges.
- Orders over $50.00 require a signature*
*If you do not wish to have a signature for your item you must submit to us that you do not wish to have a signature on your item. You assume any and all responsibility in the event your purchased item is lost during shipment or stolen from your home.