An exciting new addition to the Streamliner™ Collection, the G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet™ Club is a stylish workhouse that’s ready to brawl.
Powered by Broad’Tron™ BT-2S bridge and P90 Soap Bar neck pickups, this Streamliner delivers tight lows with a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
Bound nato bodies with stunning new finishes are complemented by effortless mahogany-stained necks that feature 12”-radius laurel fingerboards, elegant pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets.
The G2215-P90 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, Electro-style control knobs and nickel hardware.
- Model Number: 2806700593
- Series: Streamliner™
- Family: Jet™
- Color: Single Barrel Stain
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Build: Solid Body
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Body Back: Nato
- Body Top: Nato
- Body Depth: 1.75″ (44.45 mm)
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin “U”
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.75″ (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Broad’Tron™ BT-2S
- Neck Pickup: P90 Soap Bar
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Broad’Tron™ / P90
- Bridge: Anchored Compensated Wrap-Around
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Wrap-Around
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs: Gold Electro-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional G6238FT Gretsch® Flat Top Solid Body Hardshell (p/n 099-6474-000); Optional G2164 Gretsch® Solid Body Gig Bag (p/n 099-6460-000)
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Gretsch is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can’t even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.