An exciting new addition to the Streamliner™ Collection, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet™ Club is a stripped-down workhouse that’s built to take a beating.
With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.
Powered by Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic™ inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Dressed in stylish finishes including Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White, the G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
- This is an example of the guitar you will receive.
- Dual Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Single-cut nato body
- Bolt-on nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Master volume and master tone controls and three-way toggle switch
- Anchored compensated wrap-around bridge
- Single-ply tortoise pickguard
- Vintage-style control knobs and nickel hardware
- Available in Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White
G2210 Streamliner™ Junior Jet™ Club, Laurel Fingerboard, Vintage White
Country Of Origin
Streamliner™ Solid Body
24.75″ (629 mm)
12″ (305 mm)
Number of Frets
1.685″ (42.8 mm)
Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
Master Volume, Master Tone
3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Broad’Tron™ / Broad’Tron™
Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)