Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 7lbs 10.4oz
Introduced along-side the Gibson Flying V in 1958, the Gibson Explorer traveled where no man had gone before and past every guitar design that came before it. Over 60 years later the Gibson Explorer is utilized by artists of all genres making it one of the true classics of the guitar world. The Antique Natural finish, all mahogany set-neck construction, rosewood fingerboard and slim taper neck provide incredible classic looks, sound and playability. A special set of calibrated Burstbucker 2 (neck) and Burstbucker 3 (bridge) pickups provide that perfect mix of volume, tone and power.
Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
24.75″ / 628.65mm
Number Of Frets
1.69″ / 43.05mm
End of Board Width
2.26″ / 57.4mm
Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
Aluminum Stop Bar
Grover Mini Rotomatics
Black Speed Knobs
Jack Plate Cover
2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
Hard Shell Case
Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂