With a fat, thick sound all its own and sleek, elegant style, the Player Jazzmaster stands out under the spotlight. When you need a guitar that will unlock your creativity and encourage you to play in new ways, reach for the Player Jazzmaster.
Shaped for the vintage era. The Jazzmaster comes fitted with a pair of first-rate Player Series humbuckers, emitting a tone with all the warmth, sustain, and rich character that they’re renowned for. It goes without saying that you’ll experience immaculate clarity with every note, due to the hum-cancelling nature of the pickups. Not to mention the searing hot capabilities that lie at your fingertips. Because humbuckers were born to unleash those scorching melodies and fat, textured chords that shaped the sound of rock ‘n’ roll. And, with master tone and master volume knobs, players have complete freedom to shape their tone to their style.
Born to perform
Every inch of the Player Jazzmaster is crafted for performance. And it shows. A lightweight alder body lets players roam free on stage, along with an ergonomic, offset design for maximum comfort -standing or sitting. Fender know better than anyone that a guitar should enhance creativity. And this Player Series model is certainly no exception.
The maple neck is shaped into a modern “C”, fitting perfectly into the palm of your hand. This way, you can play every riff, chord, and solo with total control and precision. Satin-finished on the back and glossed on the front – all surfaces of the fretboard and neck are distinctively sleek. What this means, is that your fingers will soar across the pau ferro fingerboard whilst movement of your hand will remain fluid across the back of the neck, ideal for fast playing. Put simply, the Player Jazzmaster won’t hold you back. Because, ultimately, Fender know what it takes to deliver a truly refined playing experience.
The pinnacle of performance
Everything you need. The Player Jazzmaster is equipped with a host of quality hardware to help it deliver an exceptional performance – every time you play. The six-saddle vintage-style adjustable bridge provides exceptional tuning stability. And a ‘floating’ tremolo tailpiece allows you to use the vintage-style whammy bar when you want to add some vibrato to your tunes. At the other end, standard cast/sealed tuning machines provide exceptional string support and facilitate swift tuning changes. With this guitar, your performance will soar.
- Model Name: Fender Player Jazzmaster PF, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model Code: 0146903500
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Control knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black