Welcome to Kinko Music! Please let us know if you have any questions!
*The guitar in the picture is the actual product. If you need more detailed photos or explanations, please contact us from this page.
** The paint on the fingerboard on the top of the nut is slightly rough. Please have a look at the photos.
【ATTENTION】We do not list guitars on Ebay. Even if the guitars in our stock are sold on Ebay, it has nothing to do with us.Please be careful.
** Shipping charges do not include customs duties or import customs fees.
<< Product Details >>
– Body : Basswood
– Body Finish : Gloss Polyester
– Body Shape : Mustang
– Neck Material : Maple
– Neck Finish : Gloss Urethane
– Neck Shape : “U” Shape
– Scale Length : 24″ (610 mm)
– Fingerboard : Rosewood
– Fingerboard Radius : 9.5″ (241 mm)
– Number of Frets : 22
– Frets Size : Vintage Style
– String Nut : Bone
– Nut Width : 1.578″ (40 mm)
– Position Inlays : Pearl Dot
– Bridge Pickup : Single-Coil Mustang®
– Neck Pickup : Single-Coil Mustang®
– Controls : Master Volume, Master Tone
– Pickup Switching : 2-On/Off/ON Slide Switches, One for Each Pickup
– Pickup Configuration : SS
– Bridge : Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
– Hardware Finish : Chrome
– Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
– Pickguard : 3-Ply Red Tortoiseshell
– Control Knobs : Black Plastic
– Strings : Fender NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
– Made in Japan
– Accessories :Tremolo Arm, Hexagonal wrench for saddle adjustment, Soft case, warranty(This warranty is valid only in Japan.)
☆Please be sure to read before purchase☆
This product is sold at our Rock Store and advertisement is also posted
on the sales site in Japan. Because of the circumstances of updating data,
since the product you are posting may have been discontinued,
please be sure to ask the inventory before payment.
☆ Shipping ☆
We will send by EMS or DHL, and it usually take about 4-10 days to arrive at your door,
we will provide you with the tracking number
so you can conveniently monitor the shipments progress on it`s website.
All instruments are shipped tracked and insured.
*The amount of the item in the invoice will be the amount you purchased.
On insurance application, we can not change the invoice amount.
Please acknowledge it beforehand.
☆ About Tax and Import Duty/VAT/GST ☆
All import duties or customs fees are the buyers responsibility – please be aware of the requirements for your country.If you have any questions please ask.