Legendary Paisley and Blue Floral finishes debuted on the Telecaster in 1968, giving Fender’s first a vibrant blast of color for the next two years. Brief as that period was, both finishes endured the test of time and developed a cult following that made them highly sought after in the vintage community.
The Limited Edition Dual P90 Paisley Tele Thinline Relic celebrates those finishes with super-customized modifications and added P90 mojo. A hollow Thinline ash body with f-hole and parchment binding wears a worn-in relic lacquer finish for perfect resonance and refined tone. The one-piece 2A flame maple neck features a 10/’56 “V” profile, and the vintage compound-fingerboard radius (7.25”-9.5”) fingerboard has 21 narrow tall (6105) frets. Fender custom P90 pickups produce all the raw growl and output players expect from them, and angled three-way switching with Fat ’50s dual P90 wiring yields strong tone and seamless balance.
Other features include a parchment Caballo Tono pickguard, “sawed-off” Tele bridge with compensated RSD saddles for perfect intonation, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut, and vintage-style disc string tree. Also, it comes with a deluxe hardshell case, strap, and certificate of authenticity.
- Model: 2022 Limited Dual P-90 Telecaster Thinline – Relic
- Finish Color: Black Paisley
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Aging: Relic
- Weight: 6.62 lbs.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Neck Wood: One Piece of AA Flamed Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 10/56 V
- Neck Dimensions: .920 1st – .970 12th
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 7.25″-9.5″
- Nut Material: Bone
- Frets: 21 6105 Narrow-Tall
- Pickups: 2 Fender Custom P-90s
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Bridge: Sawed-Off RSD Tele
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Case: Hardshell Case
- COA: Yes