Here’s the deal: she’s a special order tricked-out one-of-a-kind Custom Shop-built Baja Tele, with the belly cut, neck contour, reliced natural finish with top-side binding, and 52 pickups (instead of Twisted Tele).
• Ash body, sorted for lightweight
• Aged Natural Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish (relic)
• Body Binding 1 side
• contoured neck heel
• rear body contour
• Quartersawn Maple Neck, 1957-Style Soft “V”
• 7.25″ to 9.5″ compound radius fretboard
• Medium Jumbo frets
• Vintage-staggered machine heads
• Aged Bakelite black pickguard installed. Will include White Pearloid & solid white pickguards too.
• 4-way blade S-1 switching
• 7 lbs, 1 oz
This has all the bells and whistles you could ask for on a Tele. Feels like a true ’50s played-in Tele.
Includes original tweed case and COA.