Up for sale is a truly great Tele. I’ve had for a bit over a year and have done some tasteful upgrades. The guitar plays and sounds amazing. It has some honest play wear (which I tried to capture in the photos) but is in excellent condition. It’s also really light weight and resonant. Here are the details:
- Ash body, Maple Neck/Maple Board
- Medium jumbo frets
- Weighs 7.1 lbs
- 9.5″ Neck radius
- Seymour Duncan Mini Humbucker in the Neck
- Custom Shop ’51 Nocaster in the Bridge
- Upgraded circuit from Jackson Electronic Luthiers
- Callaham compensated bridge saddles
- Original tweed case
- Comes with original bridge pickup, wiring harness and control plate.
This is a killer guitar and I love it. Only selling because I had a chance to grab a rare instrument and need to let a couple of things go. This will make a great #1 for somebody. Feel free to contact me with questions.
Thanks for looking.