This is the 2011-2015 line of USA Deluxe Stratocasters, which evolved into the Elite series later. It does what the elites do (noiseless pups, compound fretboard, pop-in trem, S-1 switch) but cheaper, pretty much. It’s in really great condition on its 10th birthday. It includes original goodies: the S-1 switch page, the original hangtags, and the tremolo arm.
There is some light swirling in the finish (easily buffed out). There are some light scratches and bumps where your arm sits. I caught them in the light in pic 11, but as the other pics show, they are subtle. There is a tiny ding in the neck, which I can’t feel playing. Lastly, the headstock has a few minor dings, and there is a dent on the edge of the guitar, shown in the last pic.
The guitar plays beautifully. I have the trem floating with 10s now, but you can set up how you want. Pop-in trem is very nice, and it has always stayed in tune for me. The pickups sound really nice, and the S-1 switch adds so many new, unique sounds. The neck has a little flame, which is a cool bonus.
Please message me with any questions or concerns.
Sweetwater specs for quick reference:
- 2-color sunburst with gloss urethane finish
- Alder body
- Maple neck with ’50s soft V shape, contoured heel, and satin urethane finish
- Maple fingerboard with compound-radius (9.5″-14″)
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 25.5″ scale length
- 1.685″ nut width
- Chrome hardware
- Fender Deluxe staggered cast/sealed locking tuning machines
- Fender Deluxe 2-point synchronized tremolo with pop-in arm
- 3 N3 Noiseless Strat pickups
- 5-position blade and 2-position S-1 passing lane switch