ESP Ron Wood Signature BK – Black
Holding its own among Ronnie Wood’s invaluable collection of classic guitars, the ESP Ron Wood is handcrafted by the expert luthiers at the ESP factory in Japan for the Rolling Stones’ guitarist of more than 40 years. Seen onstage during nearly every Stones tour of the past 20 years, the ESP Ron Wood offers a traditional vibe taken to the highest level of tone and playability. A bolt-on design, the ESP Ron Wood pairs a comfortable fully-bound alder body to a maple neck with maple fingerboard and 22 medium frets. Its sound is powered by an ESP Designed LH-200 humbucker in the neck, and a single-coil ESP TS-120 pickup in the bridge position. It includes a bone nut, Gotoh tuners, and a traditional flatmount bridge and multi-ply pickguard design.
- A very popular, classic ESP signature model, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation, carefully crafted at the ESP factory in Japan.
- Finish: Highgloss Black, with white binding on the body (front & back), white pickguard and chrome hardware.
- Body: Alder.
- Neck: Maple, 1-piece – a good grip due to the matte finish. Bolt-on neck construction – this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, “fat” tone.
- Scale: 25.5″ – standard.
- Fretboard: Maple, with dot inlays – this instrument looks classic!
- Tuners: Original Gotoh.
- Bridge: Flat mount, strings-thru-body – for a very long sustain.
- Pickups: (Neck) ESP LH-200, (Bridge) ESP TS-120R- lots of twang and a fat solo tone!
- Electronics: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3WAY Lever PU Selector
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
Condition: New (NOS). New Old Stock from the manufacturer, never displayed, perfect condition, with full warranty.