**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. With seven strings and a 27” baritone scale, the SN-1007 Baritone HT is our first extended scale guitar in the SN Series. This guitar is ready to explore the depths of modern metal while looking as cool as it sounds with a sandblasted Black Blast finish on its swamp ash body. It offers a bolt-on roasted maple neck with a compound radius for maximum speed and comfort. Its Macassar ebony fingerboard includes 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets, mother-of-pearl dot inlays, and is scalloped from frets 17-24. Components on the SN-1007 Baritone HT include a 48mm black bone nut, a brushed black pickguard, dome control knobs, LTD locking tuners, and a Hipshot hardtail bridge with string thru body. It features a set of Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers (alnico in the neck position, ceramic in the bridge), with a push-pull control to activate each pickup’s second voicing.
Condition: This is a brand new SN-1007HT Baritone in Black Burst. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how:
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 27″ Baritone
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Neck: 5Pc Roasted Maple/Purple Heart
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 300-400mm Compound
- Finish: Black Blast
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Nut Type: Black Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ Stainless *(Scalloped between 17-22)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- Neck PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- Bridge PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- Electronics Layout: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- Strings: D’Addario XL110-7 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059)