The T59/v-AMB 16” thinline offers all the deluxe features found on Eastman’s excellent T486 series, plus the vintage look of their antique varnish finish. Flamed maple laminate top, back and sides, an ebony fretboard and Seymour Duncan pickups make the T59/v-AMB a unique, eye-catching and powerful-sounding instrument.
The neck is solid maple; the fretboard features split-block parallelogram inlays, for a smooth feel and sophisticated look. The body and neck are bound in a multi-ply ivoroid, for an even more-polished presentation. Antique nickel hardware gives the guitar plenty of vintage attitude.
Two Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers give the T59/v-AMB sweet, authentic soul, depth and edge. These pickups offer a sweet blend of tone and attack—hard to beat for all-around performance.
Well-constructed and carefully detailed in China (Eastman is one of the country’s oldest stringed-instrument makers), we feel these guitars offer amazing value—simply hard to beat for quality, finish and price. Hardshell case included.
- Top, Back/Sides Flame Maple Laminate
- Finish Amber antique varnish w/ multi-ply ivoroid binding
- Neck Maple
- Fingerboard Bound ebony, 12” radius
- Inlay Split Block Paralellogram
- Nut 1 3/4” bone
- Pickups 2 x Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Controls 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Headstock Ebony overlay w/ pearl logo inlay
- Hardware Antiqued chrome
- Pickguard None
- Bridge/Tailpiece Stop tailpiece w/ Tunomatic style bridge
- Tuners Ping Vintage Style
- Scale Length 24-3/4″
- Body Dimensions 16″ X 1-3/4″
- Case Hardshell included