Eastman SB55DC/v Solidbody Electric
Tested and fully functional! We ask you to look at our pictures and invite you to contact us with any additional questions.
This Eastman SB55DC/v Solidbody Electric has never been owned and is in beautiful, near-mint condition with just one minor finish imperfection. We just received the guitar from Eastman and our in-house luthiers noticed some minor buffer swirl marks on the back of the body during inspection. As difficult as they are to see, we believe in full disclosure and took a close up photo to show detail. Barely visible! Looks, plays and sounds fantastic!
Capless Solid Body with Antique Varnish
Play It Loud
A cap-less one-piece Okoume mahogany solid body delivers a lightweight playing experience without sacrificing an ounce of tone. The Antique Varnish finish found on both the SB55/v-SB and SB55DC/v brings the guitars’ visual and tonal beauty to the forefront. Our Antique Varnish finish is smoother than lacquer, with the thinner layer of varnish from our violin shop allowing for a fuller, more wide-open resonant sound that gives these instruments a truly unique voice.
Both the SB55/v-SB and SB55DC/v models feature a Lollar “50’s Spec” P90 in the bridge position. The lower output pickup produces a brighter and more defined tone with less distortion, creating room for more chordal articulation and playing subtleties to come through. This is perfect for players looking for a warm and growling sound that doesn’t sacrifice the details.
Faber Bridge & No-Load Tone Pots
No Detail Left Unchecked
Premium Faber hardware, including a compensated Faber bridge for perfect intonation, provides the incredibly functional playing experience every player looks to find. The SB55/v-SB and SB55DC/v feature a no-load tone pot that bypasses itself from the signal chain when set to 10. When set below 10, it acts as a standard tone pot.
Specs & Features
- Neck Material:One Piece Okoume
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16
- Nut Height: .022″
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″
- Body Dimensions: 13″ x 1 7/8″
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Okoume
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Logo: Pearl Eastman
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Backplates: Tortoise
- Side Dot Color: White
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Antique Nickel
- Bridge: TPWC-59NA FAber TPWC-’59
- Tuners: FKT33SBR-NA Faber Kluson style
- Knobs: Black Top Hat Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar 50’s Spec Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height: 11mm
- Capacitors: .022 Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K No-Load on the Tone
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D’addario NYXL .010 – .046
- Action Height: 3/32″ and 2/32″
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Actual Weight: 6.1 lbs.
Fast & Quality Shipping!
- All orders are shipped within 1 business day in the continental U.S. of received payment. (Expedited and HI and AK shipping available for additional cost)
- All items are shipped insured
- We ship most of our items in custom-made/double-walled boxes, as many original manufacturer’s shipping boxes are not strong enough to withstand multiple shipments, and have already been used at least once to ship to us. Your item may not come in the original manufacturer’s box. We do our very best to ensure that your instrument arrives safely and securely. See our feedback for positive comments on how well we ship!
- Large Packaged Items such as Guitars, Basses, Amps, Drums, and Keyboards being shipped to Post Office Boxes will incur additional charges.
- Orders over $50.00 require a signature*
*If you do not wish to have a signature for your item you must submit to us that you do not wish to have a signature on your item. You assume any and all responsibility in the event your purchased item is lost during shipment or stolen from your home.