Excellent to near mint condition. Lollar’s. No issues.
Fantastic sounding, looking and playing guitar.
Priced to sell. Lowest price at time of listing.
Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker Pickups
Staying true to the vision of a lightweight and ergonomically constructed instrument, Romeo features a solid spruce top with mahogany laminate back & sides. Whether you are a sideman or the main attraction, this guitar will allow hours of playing without a trace of fatigue.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16″
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″
- Body Dimensions: 14.75″ x 1.75″
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Nones
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SGS510Z-S5-HAP-XN
- Knobs: Ebony Dome Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Capacitors: Sky MC473 .047mf
- Body Finish: Gold Burst
- Strings: D’addario NYXL .010 – .046
- First String Fret Height: .022″
- Case: Hardshell Case
Ships to continental US only.