BRAND NEW!!! We ask you to look at our pictures and invite you to contact us with any additional questions.
Eastman Thinlines can be used to achieve almost any electric tone. From clean jazz to screaming rock, Eastman thinlines cover all the bases.
Specs & Features
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even “C”
- Nut: Bone 1.72″
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SGS510Z-S5-HAP-XN
- Knobs: Ebony Dome Knob
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Actual Weight: 5.3 lbs.
Fast & Quality Shipping!
- All orders are shipped within 1 business day in the continental U.S. of received payment. (Expedited and HI and AK shipping available for additional cost)
- All items are shipped insured
- We ship most of our items in custom-made/double-walled boxes, as many original manufacturer’s shipping boxes are not strong enough to withstand multiple shipments, and have already been used at least once to ship to us. Your item may not come in the original manufacturer’s box. We do our very best to ensure that your instrument arrives safely and securely. See our feedback for positive comments on how well we ship!
- Large Packaged Items such as Guitars, Basses, Amps, Drums, and Keyboards being shipped to Post Office Boxes will incur additional charges.
- Orders over $50.00 require a signature*
*If you do not wish to have a signature for your item you must submit to us that you do not wish to have a signature on your item. You assume any and all responsibility in the event your purchased item is lost during shipment or stolen from your home.