The Rock guitar that changed the world. I’m the first only owner . Made in Japan San
Dimas from Charvel
– Ferrari Red finish. The guitar has two Seymour Duncan
humbuckers with a non-recessed Floyd Rose tremolo and a single
master-volume control. Little players wear around the body,
no major dents or dings.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Volume Control
- Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs.
- .730″ Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .820″ Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Includes: SKB Hardshell Case, as well as the tremolo Arm
I ship worldwide. Ask me for your shipping rate.