Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M, Maple Fingerboard, Shell Pink, B-Stock
This B-stock guitar hairline cracks in the lacquer on either side of neck joints (see pics). The crack is only cosmetic and does not affect the stability or playability of the guitar. Other than this the guitar is in excellent condition
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR Overview.
The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features for today’s modern players. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance. Its body is crafted from alder and is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Its 12″-16″ maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, and has a heel-mount truss rod adjustments for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
High-output Seymour Duncan® JB and Seymour Duncan ’59™ humbucking pickups are directly mounted to the body, cranking out high octane rock ‘n’ roll tone with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M is available in a diverse mix of finishes. A Charvel neck plate, sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons complete the package.
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR Specs:
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: San Dimas Style 1
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Single-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup – (Split Engaged) – Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)