BRAND NEW FROM A FACTORY AUTHORIZED CHARVEL DEALER!
Charvel® turns modern high performance on its head with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Poplar Burl, a brazen instrument for the progressive guitarist searching for an unparalleled spectrum of sound.
Featuring a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and a scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fingerboard, the alder body in the classic Dinky™ style is topped in poplar burl and cloaked in a knockout Transparent Black Burst finish.
The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and Luminlay® side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, 4mm pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut.
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Poplar Burl also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, locking tuners, gold hardware and more.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Color: Transparent Black Burst
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Pickup Color: Flat Parchment
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Mini Toggle Down / All Series, Up / All Parallel
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Top: Poplar Burl
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Strat-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ – 16″ Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Floyd Rose Retainer Bar
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: None – 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Other Features: Luminlay Side Dots