This is a very lightly played Charvel Guthrie Govan signature. There’s light playwear and some very small cracks in the pickup bobbins – nothing to affect the feel or tone! Guitar virtuoso Guthrie Govan has re-collaborated with Charvel to create a signature model that would encompass all his wants, needs, and desires within a guitar, and here’s the new result from all that painstaking research!
Guthrie chose materials and design carefully and what emerges is a guitar using a Roasted Ash body, a bolt-on Roasted Flame Maple neck with 24 stainless steel jumbo frets, electronics that use custom-wound Charvel MFB pickups in an HSH configuration with a 2-way toggle switch. The Guthrie Signature uses a Charvel Tremol-No bridge and Sperzel locking tuners, both of which will allow for heavy tremolo activity. Lastly, the side dots and dome knobs are made by Luminlay for visibility on any dark stage. These guitars are the absolute pinnacle when it comes to high-performance and they will stretch your playing to the limit.
- Satin Lacquer Finish
- Roasted Ash Body
- Bolt-On Roasted Flame Maple Neck
- Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Compound 12-16″ Fretboard Radius
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- Charvel Custom-Wound MFB Humbucker Pickups (Neck and Bridge) and Single-Coil Middle Pickup with 2-Way Mini Toggle
- Charvel Recessed Locking Tremolo Bridge with Tremol-No
- Volume and Tone Controls with Five-Way Selector Switch and 2-Position Toggle
- Bone Nut
- Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Recessed Neck Attachment Neck Ferrules (No Plate)
- Brass Control Position Marker Inlays on Body
- Dome Style Luminlay-Numbered Knobs
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- .810” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .860” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm