Rare Gem! Martin Custom Shop 000-14 6-String Acoustic
Guitar in Mint Condition w/ Gloss Trans Black Edge Sunburst finish, Quilted Maple Back
& Sides, and OHSC!
For your consideration, is a beautifully crafted
and extraordinarily rich sounding 2018 Martin Custom Shop 000-16GT 14-Fret Venetian
Cutaway 6-string acoustic guitar in mint condition. U.S. built by the Martin
Custom Shop’s most talented luthiers, this custom guitar stylishly evokes the best
of U.S. acoustic guitar design and construction. This rare gem offers a Venetian cutaway, a Sitka
spruce top, with premium finish deep quilted Maple back and sides, bound with
ornate Maple. It has a truly beautiful
finish that looks like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Grey, black, and purple tones on this nearly
perfect 10 grade wood selection.
Premium features include a select Mahogany
gloss/satin neck, scalloped Sitka spruce bracing, 16″ radius black Ebony
fingerboard with select Abalone modified snowflakes inlays, black Ebony bridge,
16″ radius compensated bone saddle, elegant Gloss Trans-Black Edge
Sunburst Body finish, a Gloss Gray with Back Edge Burst top finish, along with
a Wurth Bear Black Smoke Stain neck finish.
Other features include a 3-ring
bold herringbone rosette, bone nut, black Ebony headplate, black OM28 style pickguard,
Grover Nickel V97-18NA StaTite 18:1 Vintage Button tuners, and Original deluxe
hard-shell case with form fitting, embroidered velvet custom shop case blanket.
This guitar is in mint condition with no cracks, no
dings, and no scratches. The saddle is
tall, the action is low, and the frets are smooth with no play wear. This Custom Shop Martin plays easily up and down the neck, and has a phenomenal well-balanced, bright.warm tone, along with great projection that sits well in a mix. This guitar has only been played in a smoke free, temperature, and humidity controlled guitar room. The wood has opened up nicely with exceptional tone, sustain, and playability. Everything about this guitar is superb… looks, tone, and feel!
These guitars are very rare and do not come up for
sale often, especially in this condition. It plays and sounds
incredible. Don’t miss your chance!
Please message me with any questions.
Reasonable offers welcomed.
No International shipping. No shipping to P.O.
Boxes. Only shipped to 48 states within the continental United States. Shipping
charges include insurance.
Play on and Happy Strumming!
Martin Custom Shop 000-16GT 14-Fret Venetian
Cutaway Acoustic Guitar Features/Specs:
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Venetian Cutaway
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Tonewoods: Solid Deep Quilted Maple finish
- Back Binding: Quilted Maple – Deep Quilt
- Top Finish: Non-Catalyzed Gloss Gray with Back Edge Burst
- Body Finish: Non-Catalyzed Gloss Trans-Black Edge Sunburst
- Neck Wood: Select Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Wurth Bear Black Smoke Stain
- Neck Shape: Mod Low Oval
- Fingerboard: 20-fret, 16″-radius Black Ebony fingerboard select
Abalone modified snowflakes inlays
- Bridge: Black Ebony 1 Style Belly
- Hardware: Grover Nickel V97-18NA StaTite 18:1 Vintage Button tuners
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16″
- Scale Length: 25.4″
- Rosette: 3-ring bold herringbone rosette
- Pickguard: Black OM28 style
- Electronics: None
- Original deluxe hard-shell case with form fitting, embroidered
velvet custom shop case blanket