Cole Clark Angel 2 Acoustic/Electric Guitar All Blackwood AN2EC-BLBL. All solid Blackwood cut-away grand auditorium with internally carved top and back. The Angel 2 is made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers and is fitted with the celebrated Cole Clark 3-way pickup system.
- All solid timber cutaway Grand Auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Nut width : 44mm
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Cole Clark hardcase – Tweed
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Grain may vary
Do you actually have the product in stock?
Yes, all products that are showing a quantity “Available In Store” are in stock at our Byron Bay store. Products that are not available in store but are available online “Online – Yes” are ready to ship from our supplier’s warehouse directly to you.
What do the availability messages on the product page actually mean?
“1 Available In Store | Online – Yes (Same day shipping*)” – The product is in stock at our Byron Bay store. Items will be shipped on the same day for orders recieved before midday on business days. Otherwise, the order will shipped on the next business day. Availabilty for in store products is updated every 10 minutes.
“In Store – No | Online – Yes (Ships 1 – 4 Days*)” – The product is in stock at our supplier’s warehouse. Items will be shipped directly from our supplier to your address ensuring the fastest possible delivery time. Availability for supplier warehouse products is usually updated daily.
Do you have free shipping?
Free Shipping is provided for all orders in Australia that total over $200. For orders under $200 a flat rate shipping fee of $10 will be added at checkout. Free shipping cannot be provided for some remote and rural areas of Australia. Byron Music reserves the right to charge shipping for any order that is in a remote or rural area.
Who are your shipping providers?
We use Australia Post and TNT for most of our deliveries.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you will be emailed tracking details when your order is dispatched.