What makes all mahogany guitars so special? That’s simple. The sound. Built with all-solid African mahogany—from neck to top to back and sides—the Wildwood Concert Satin CE is all about tone, specifically the warm, dry, fundamental timbre of a classic mahogany instrument. That means the true note rings out, with fewer shadings and overtones, making for a clear, defined voice, one often favored by folk, country and blues players. A simple satin finish protects the Wildwood Concert Satin CE, but is thin enough to let it sing. The Breedlove Concert body has stood as an industry standard for 30 years, and it loves a mahogany top as much as you will. Be special, be simple, be wild.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Back and Sides: African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Top Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Back & Side Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69″
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37″
- Waist Width: 9″
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28″
- Body Length: 19.874″
- Body Depth: 3.75″ (neck), 4.5″ (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012″-.053″)
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Sound Hole: 4″
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Breedlove is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can’t even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.